Extend your physical classroom online
make you physical classroom material available online in your custom online classroom for your students
Have your tests auto scored
create your own:
- and tests
and have them auto scored
Your online place supporting your physical class room work.
- Access to educational materials from your class online any time anywhere structured by topic and lessons
- Chat with class mates and instructors, ask questions and find answers in online forums
- See how you are doing and where you can improve through progress reports
Easily and without any coding skills
- Easily support your classroom through custom online lessons with your content.
- Effectively create and manage online lessons, exercises and tests and have them auto scored
- Stay in touch with students and monitor their learning progress easier.
Why an e-learning tool?
- students learn what and when they wants at their own space
- allows lesson or topic revision
- easy to use by the teacher and as well as by the student
- absolutely no programming is required.
A topic is a series of lessons organized into a particular order
A lesson is the base-unit of training. Each lesson is designed to teach and or test for a series of training objectives:
When the author start creating e-learning lessons, he/she will have to locate the required content: texts and images, that have to be loaded in Documents Service. The lesson may contain information (texts and images) structured on pages. The material to teach the students can be presented on as many pages as the author wants. The layout of this demo lesson page contains maximum three images and/or three text areas.
In a testing section of a lesson, the teacher is trying to determine the students level of knowledge. This generally involves asking questions. The feedback is provided by the user student. The answers are automatically evaluated.
There are available the following question types: